Started Aug 16, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
markld
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Really wonderful phone!
Aug 16, 2013

First of all, I cannot believe I am the first one to post a review on DP Review about this phone. This is a Verizon exclusive and that may have something to do with it. If by chance you do go on Verizon's site, this phone is recommended to others by 95% of its users!  It is an outstanding phone with a great camera! Users overwhelmingly love it. I recommend this phone to any verizon user. I also would recommend a Nokia Lumia 1020, if it came out on Verizon. For now this phone is really nice to have and use everyday.

I have had my 928, since May 16th, 2013, for about 3 months now, and it has been a great experience using a solid workhorse phone. I use it for my landscaping business and personal use. I have most of the photo apps available on my phone, and they are a wonderful complement to this phone. Nokia is doing a good job filling in holes in the WP 8 apps arena. Yes, the apps store lacks a few important to some apps, but, new 'the wanted apps' are coming in all the time. I just got my Wells Fargo app the last week. The majority of quality most wanted apps are there or filled in by 3rd party developers. You would be fooling yourself, if you did not get this phone because you just think there are not the apps you want in the apps store!

Windows Phone 8 took about 30 minutes to get used to. As people have noted, this phone's camera takes wonderful low light photos! I am amazed at the detail I see in these available low light photos.  This phone fits well in my hand. I also find myself reaching for it before my camera, or I seldom take my regular camera with me, to take pictures of my completed projects. Office, contacts, email integration is outstanding. I use SkyDrive a lot for photos, document sharing, and to store important data. If you are in the Windows 8 system SkyDrive is a fantastic tool! I also like the wireless charger. The battery life is very adequate. The phone call quality is very good. The ability to gather and share information is extremely quick and easy to do.

markld's score
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow