Why you love your DSLR

Started Aug 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Telhma
Regular MemberPosts: 381
Like?
Re: Why you love your DSLR
In reply to paulj623, Aug 16, 2013

I can understand people move to mirrorless, or even smartphones when they are on holliday, some phones can manage to get realy beatifull pictures, off course, on portrets and fast moving subjects they lose from a FF DSLR, but do you take those pictures on holliday??

Today we are connected a lot to social media, and not that much to the photobook annymore, we do not go show off our pictures when we get back home, but when we are on our holliday here the smartphones wins big, you take the picture, and 3min later you get your first like.

Nevertheless, I hate looking at a screen to take pictures. I need a viewfinder. and realy if the sun is shining on your screen

Also i love creative shooting a lot, shooting with filters, bulb mode, fish eye, ....

And, i realy love shooting sports, I even do it on my hollidays, and i do not know anny mirrorless, point and shoot, or smartphone that can outbeat my DSLR there

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow