newellj
Contributing MemberPosts: 643
Like?
Re: Fuji X100s Availability/Shipping?
In reply to TheDiabetesHero, 8 months ago

TheDiabetesHero wrote:

ChicagoRob wrote:

TheDiabetesHero wrote:

So, I know Im late in the game, but I ordered a fuji x100s a week ago from BH photo. I know when the Nikon D4 and D800 bodies came out last year that it took almost 6 months before stock was readily available. Of course, the status for my order is backordered and is currently "on order."

My question is to anyone who knows anything about the realistic idea of when this might actually ship. I know this is a popular camera, but don't know HOW popular and have no idea how long it would take to come in. Weeks? Months? I just want a realistic idea and would love to have this camera before Dragoncon gets here. Thanks!

I gave up on my preorder after waiting for over a month. B&H has no clue as to when orders will be filled.

Rob

Unfortunately, in order to save money because of gift cards and stuff...I am kind of stuck ordering from them. Have you had any luck elsewhere?

I called three local dealers, asked to be put on their waiting lists, and had one in less than a week.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow