ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Don
Don
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Lightroom 4.4 missing photos
Aug 15, 2013

I've been using lightroom 4.4 for quite a while now and have built up quite a database of photos in the Library.  My database consists of the main folder 2013 and then folders of the various dates throughout the year as subfolders.  Lately when importing photos they were placed in a subfolder of one of the dated folders for 2013.  Last night I tried to rearrange them back to the original 2013 folder by dragging and dropping them on the 2013 folder.  Everything seemed to be going along fine and the folders appeared to be moved.  I had to leave lightroom.  When I restarted the program now all the moved files were listed as missing and I can't seem to locate them.  The files are even gone from my Pictures folder.  Can someone help me get my missing files back?

Luckily I have backed up all my photos except for the last card loaded which I have subsequently deleted in my camera.  Is there solftware to retrieve the photos on the sdhc card since Ihave not over written any of them yet.

Thanks for all your help.

Don

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow