Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brian Caslis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,843Gear list
Like?
Lightroom questions about X-E1
11 months ago

I'm investigating the X-E1 and have a couple of questions for owners that use Lightroom (I currently have Lightroom 5).

I downloaded some RAW samples from the web and it looks like only the Adobe Standard camera profile is present. For Nikon and Canon cameras there is a standard collection of camera profiles that mimic the JPEG picture styles these camera produce. Is there any equivalent for the X-E1? I'm aware of how to make a camera profile both through Adobe's tool and through The X-rite tool (which I own), but I've found the emulated Nikon camera profiles fantastic for processing images.

It also looks like there is no lens profile for the 18-55 zoom. I've read the primes are automatically corrected but this zoom looks to have significant distortion in RAW. Is there any source for a lens profile? Thanks in advance.

Brian Caslis's gear list:Brian Caslis's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow