1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
tinternaut
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,461Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm optimistic - for Olympus and for this forum
In reply to Franka T.L., 11 months ago

The more FT5 type rumours I'm seeing for this new camera, the more optimistic I am. If Olympus gets this right, not only will this camera focus the Four Thirds lenses fine, it will also, on account of being small, light and (hopefully) built as strong as an E-3, be the adventurers' system camera of choice. Olympus got their ---- together on the imaging side. Now they will marry it with their best glass.

Downsides? Olympus  will never manufacture new copies of their Four Thirds glass, except perhaps (Canon like) made to order, for the most expensive glass.

This forum? It will continue as it is. Those who buy the camera and use it with their best Four Thirds Glass, will continue to discuss their gear, their experience of using their gear, and their photos, right here.

-- hide signature --
 tinternaut's gear list:tinternaut's gear list
Olympus E-510 Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Olympus E-30 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow