1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released

Started Aug 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Forgottenbutnotgone
Regular MemberPosts: 190
Like?
Re: 1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released
In reply to goblin, Aug 15, 2013

goblin wrote:

Craig from Nevada wrote:

This may seem odd, but I would prefer a forum for posting pictures--either individual posts or the weekly bird, weekly closeup, C&C, weekend monochrome, Bootstrap Scapes, etc, where photos and techniques are posted and discussed from Oly users.

Another forum for hardware, gossip and belly aching.

This is not odd at all, this is actually how a forum usually works.

The thing with dpr's forums is that they are more message boards than forums. There are no thematic sub-sections and such. So everything has to cram together.

The cool thing is they have these handy thread titles though. The way it works is you click on the subjects that you are interested in and ignore the ones in which you are not. Unfortunately as rhetorical as it may sound, a whole lot of people haven't grasped the concept and drop in on threads they don't like just to announce that they don't like them.

Furthermore, at the present activity level, nothing is crammed together very tightly. You can easily find topics from a week ago on the front page.

Robert

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow