Why Are Pentax with Prime Selection Grabbing Some of Mirrorless Market?

Started Aug 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Richard
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,839
Like?
Re: Full-frame upgrade paranoia
In reply to Leandros S, Aug 15, 2013

Leandros S wrote:

Richard wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Richard wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

I enjoy Canon because I know it has all the lenses I could every want or not want and will produce the best cameras in the world used by pros.

I also enjoy that you finally admitted you were wrong Canon and Nikon have upgrade paths and Pentax doesn't which you were in denial about earlier.

Once again, untrue. The point is that you're at pains to keep your eyes closed to the beautiful truth that Pentax makes the best APS-C bodies,

No they really don't and if they did, they would begin to dominate the class.

and a selection of small, sturdy, reasonably lightweight APS-C lenses to match, many of them fast primes.

Nothing that outshines Canon

You, too, could be living in APS-C wonderland with Pentax. Instead you're grumbling in your corner about what might have been. Well, guess what - some people never upgrade to full frame. Isn't that amazing?

They will once the price comes down. It is inevitable.

Live in the now. Enjoy your Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung - whatever takes your fancy. Fun is found in many places.

I agree, but there is a better brand and a something dominance, and these are words Pentax has never known, hopefully you will admit this and move on.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow