Started Aug 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 45,854Gear list
Like?
Re: Dave, Come on!
In reply to bigrgib, Aug 14, 2013

bigrgib wrote:

Chato wrote:

You sound like the guy who spends the day telling BS stories to the newbies, so we can safely assume that I know more about hard work, physical and intellectual, than you.

I will educate you about weight lifting...

Weight lifters come in all kinds of body types...

130 pound divisions

And record vary accordingly. Grabbing a 220 lb from the ground and putting it overhead is what superheavyweights do at the atlas stones event WSM competition in

Different body types of weight lifers...

Body types

Me at the age of 26

And of course, an article about me taking on Two members of the TPF, and a hired goon from Kurmco...

I have no reason to BS about myself.

You don't but still do about yourself and most things.

And I realized as soon as you didn't PM me that you actually thought I was BSing. Of course, like anyone I may mispeak.

No, mispeaking is claiming that you bench press 300 lb, and when called on it, clarifying that it was 40 years ago and that you don't remember the weight exactly but seemed an awful lot. What you've done is repeat the same BS for more than one year.

No, it was precisely 300 pounds. Said so... I NEVER said I don't remember the weight. I could probably do over 250, maybe 275 today. I didn't have much trouble with the 223 motor.

And BTW. You are correct. NORMALLY I would call for help. But I take my job seriously, and late at night it was either me doing the job, or 180 elderly people having no heat. I had the super, hold the ladder, with the instructions, that if he saw the motor start to fall, immediately get out of the way.

Mispeaking is claiming that the Romans changed the climate in the Iberian peninsula and were the cause of climate extremes and, when asked about sources or what climate extremes you're talking about, admitting that you aren't really sure about that. What you do is the repeat the same BS, etc.

On the other hand I NEVER BS.

I think you're lying now, I don't want to accept that you believe it. It'd be too sad.

Dave

I took down a hired thug, and two TPF Cops in the middle of forty other TPF Cops. And even now, I could take you AND johnson, your hero down just by myself. Admitedly I couldn't catch you if you ran.

Are you now going to show me cute little pictures of block and tackles to explain to me why I should have used one?

Most installers don't give a sht what happens to their job five years after the check clears. In this case, the Pump was mounted near the ceiling BEHIND the boiler. Lots of jobs like that. Sometimes, it's SO impossible that the only way to make the repair is to repipe the job. Once, an owner had to hire structural engineers, to take down a bearing wall, just to change a large air fan.

But I'm sure you know all of this better than me.

And that's what really enrages you doesn't it? I always ultimately make a fool of you. Must hurt...

Poor baby.

But take heart, johnson is rooting for you. Can't get a lower fan club then than.

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow