1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released

Started Aug 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
kittykat23uk
Contributing MemberPosts: 980
Like?
Re: 1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released
In reply to CollBaxter, Aug 14, 2013

CollBaxter wrote:

I was thinking along the same lines.

To me the logical solution would be to split the m4/3 forum Panasonic one side and Olympus the other side then combine the 2 forum into Olympus interchangeable lens cameras. This would stop the 3 way bickering or at least draw up battle lines.

I will continue to post here. I like you value my lenses and I have 3 times as much money invested in my lenses than I do bodies. The other forum seems to put more emphasis on bodies which are churned out on a regular basis.

I agree with this. There are other forums like the Olympus e-system forums where talk of both 4/3 and m 4/3 are welcome. I don't see why we can't do the same here. I get the sense that there are more people withOlympus 4/3 plus micro than there are micro users who own both Olympus and Panny micro kit. So to me it makes sense to have Olympus kit as one family and PannyI kit as another family with the forums divided that way. Especially as hopefully more of us will become dual 4/3 and m 4/3 oly users.

Just my 2p though

Jo

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow