coronawithlime
Senior MemberPosts: 1,658Gear list
Like?
Re: iMac Set Up for Video and Photography
In reply to Basalite, 8 months ago

Basalite wrote:

coronawithlime wrote:

Basalite wrote

Unless you are clear with that distinction less knowledgeable readers will get confused.

In my own case, such a group would be too small to be statistically meaningful Mostly my parrot and a couple of city councilmen.

Then I would say you are out of touch with what most computer users know about computers, or care to now.

Well thank you very much. I'm pleased I could straighten out your confusion regarding computers and would be happy to help in the future if you experience any other issues.  Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance with any little thing

-- hide signature --

www.nightstreets.com
One day long ago, a sorcerer and a warrior did battle, as such things were commonplace in that age. Sometimes the sorcerer won, and the sum value of human abilities was improved some trifling amount. Sometimes the warrior won, and again the human race improved by some insignificant amount, for a sorcerer who can't defeat one miserable warrior is a poor sorcerer indeed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow