Started Aug 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 32,928Gear list
Like?
Re: A very poor view of E-5 and 4/3
In reply to dave gaines, Aug 14, 2013

dave gaines wrote:

Olymore wrote:

... Still, you can sit there nursing your E5, waiting on the camera that will never arrive and complaining how real photographers use big bulky cameras, while the rest of the four thirds users migrate across to the new system.

Or you can accept that four thirds was a commercial failure and move on.

Your opinion of the E-5 and 4/3 in general is very dim. If you disslike every DSLR from the E-1 to the E-5 you should find a camera you do like and go post your negativity on their forum. For all it's worth (very little) your brand/system bashing is destructive and unwelcome on the Olympus SLR Talk forum.

I believe he is as entitled to express his opinion as you are with yours. You are nobody to tell him to get out of the forum for simply expressing his view of the system, and I believe you missed his view was actually quite optimistic.

You talk in foregone conclusions as if they are reality. No one knows what's coming, though you and a lot of people are speculating, guessing and hoping for a better m4/3 OM-D MILC.

Here at Olympus SLR talk we believe Olympus when they say the OM-D is not the answer for SLR shooters with HG and SHG lenses and it's not the Pro/advanced solution. We bellieve them when they say there is an upgrade to the E-5 on the way.

But Olympus has said many things, including one single beautiful system.

-- hide signature --

Dave

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow