Like?
Re: How old....
In reply to Collett, Aug 13, 2013

Collett wrote:

bigrgib wrote:

Chato wrote:

bigrgib wrote:

Chato wrote:

I'm surprised at the reaction to a simple statement of fact.

I think it's pretty common to call BS when the statement of fact is a lie.

Now it may be that I CAN'T press 300 pounds now.

Yeah, it might be that you can't. Nothing wrong with that, though. If you could, you'd be competing with American recordsmen of your category:

http://www.goheavy.net/records/viewrecordset.aspx?recordsetguid=ef9ebd64-1b42-4c5f-9b8a-dbc8744d66da

Yeah, I was pretty sure that's close to a record. Of course it's NOT a record.

Particularly if it never happened.

Long time since I worked out with weights. On the other hand, last Winter, I had to lift a 223 pound motor over my head, slip it into it's housing, and then while holding it up with one arm, catch the bolts to hold it in place.I suppose you doubt that as well?

How could I? that is totally believable too.

Yet it's part of my job

Sure. Here's a suggestion: make this part of your equipment. It's a game changer.

Shows how little you know about repair work. Good for you. You know nothing about many subjects but are an expert in all of them.

But do me a favor, and take me up on my bet.

Anything for you, Dave. What's the bet? Because, it certainly ain't anything related with bench pressing, is it?

No, just proof about how tough I am.

So you mean you're gonna fight whoever takes the challenge

Surely you could survive never posting here again?

I'm not sure, after being the top poster for a decace and all. Oh, wait, that was you?

If you wont take the bet, than you really ought to STFU. Don't you think that would be appropriate?

Ok let's do this thing! Since you're too scared to name a time and place, I will.

Tompkins park. in front of the basketball court. Thursday. 01:00 AM.

I mean I offered to post PROOF, not merely my words. Of course you WON'T STFU, and you WON'T take the bet - And thus you prove that you ARE a A-hole.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

How old.... did you guys say you were - 110- 125 or so collectively. Kinda old for this stuff perhaps?

Light stuff... 

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow