bigrgib wrote:

Chato wrote:

Johnsonj wrote:

Chato wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

Walking Dead wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

I think Dave just peed himself.

It ain't the pee that I'm worried about, it's other other stuff that might come out, from either end.

Good point.

Maybe, an investment in Depends undergarments, or airsick bags might be a good idea.

In Dave's case, maybe just seal him up in a body bag.

-- hide signature --

Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

And you KNOW it punk.

You tell him, Squidly. LMFAO!

Anyone who wants to find out is welcome to pay me a visit.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Name a place and time, big guy.

I'm not anonymous. Anyone can come visit me. I live in East 4th between Second and the Bowery. Should take five minutes to find out my address. Indeed, I've taken Marty to lunch. Of course Marty's a nice guy, not a Troll like those two, or an A-hole like you.

Dave

-- hide signature --

I'm officially in your ignore list, remember? How on earth could you fall for this!

You really need to take a break, bro.

I took you off about a week ago. Are you saying I should have made a public announcement? PM'ed you?

A card would've been nice.

You're an A-hole, the others are trolls.

Anyone who wants to find out if I'm BSing has two choices. They can either visit me, or make a bet with me, that I can't do what I claim to be able to do. Loser quits the forums forever. And I can post newspaper articles about myself in a flash - So take me up on one of these alternatives.

Even on the little thing of you bench pressing 300 lb?

I'm surprised at the reaction to a simple statement of fact.

I think it's pretty common to call BS when the statement of fact is a lie.

Now it may be that I CAN'T press 300 pounds now.

Yeah, it might be that you can't. Nothing wrong with that, though. If you could, you'd be competing with American recordsmen of your category:

http://www.goheavy.net/records/viewrecordset.aspx?recordsetguid=ef9ebd64-1b42-4c5f-9b8a-dbc8744d66da

Long time since I worked out with weights. On the other hand, last Winter, I had to lift a 223 pound motor over my head, slip it into it's housing, and then while holding it up with one arm, catch the bolts to hold it in place.I suppose you doubt that as well?

How could I? that is totally believable too.

Yet it's part of my job

Sure. Here's a suggestion: make this part of your equipment. It's a game changer.

But do me a favor, and take me up on my bet.

Anything for you, Dave. What's the bet? Because, it certainly ain't anything related with bench pressing, is it?

Surely you could survive never posting here again?

I'm not sure, after being the top poster for a decace and all. Oh, wait, that was you?

Dave

-- hide signature --

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow