Red-Neck Pictures...

Started Aug 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
The Big One
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,368Gear list
Like?
Re: Image sequence & misc.
In reply to dwa1, Aug 13, 2013

dwa1 wrote:

Since, the theme is "feeding the chick", then perhaps...

1 - As selected.

2 - A shot just prior to the xfer.

3 - A shot of both just after.

Also, I would try to tone down the bright reflections of the water. They are sort of "over-powering" these great images. A high end CP would have been a good tool to use to knock off the harsh reflections and bring out more details and colors of the subjects.

Thanks for sharing your images and I hope that you get some more feedback.

Wayne

Thanks for the comments!  I will try making another one tonight, and also see what LR can do with the bright water; I'll post it when I make it.

I really do need to get some polarizers, but the good ones, especially at 86mm (for this lens), are way too expensive.  I may have to look into the Cokin 100mm filters, that may be the solution for me, given that I don't have any lenses which share a filter size (yeah, bad planning on my part, but my lens collection has been growing organically).  I wonder if / how well the Cokin P type holders work for handholding... I mostly see reference to them for landscapes on tripods.  I may have to try that out.

Cheers

The Big One's gear list:The Big One's gear list
Nikon D60 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow