Just Released...Canon EOS 7D Mark II Spec List

Started Feb 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Rexgig0
Senior MemberPosts: 1,564Gear list
Like?
Re: Just Released...Canon EOS 7D Mark II Spec List
In reply to pixeltom, 11 months ago

pixeltom wrote:

Are there any suggestions to being either full frame or another APSC sensor. Thank you.

Burying your question at the bottom of a 6-month-old thread is not a good way to get an answer.

The full-frame upgrade of the 7D is the 5D Mark III! There have never been any serious indications a 7D successor would be anything except cropped-frame. Some have wished for the intermediate-sized APS-H sensor to reappear in a 7D body, but again, there have been no serious indications this would be realized.

I am not worried. My pair of 7D work cameras are still performing well, so I am patient.

Figuring that no 7D Mark II would be available for purchase in 2013, I acquired a pair 600EX-RT Speedlites, a Canon Macro Ring Lite, a 1.4x III Extender, and on the Nikon side, an SB-910 Speedlight and a Coolpix A, all except the last item at rebate or discounted prices.

If Canon does not release a 7D Mark II, well, eventually, my future DSLR path will be in the 5D- or 1D-series, or Nikon FX. I am not worried; there is plenty of good stuff out there.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 40D Nikon D700 +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow