When was the last time anyone print your pictures?

Started Aug 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
dmanthree
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,517Gear list
Like?
Re: When was the last time anyone print your pictures?
In reply to Tone Row, Aug 13, 2013

Tone Row wrote:

dmanthree wrote:

nofumble wrote:

betcha it is not too often.

You would lose that bet with me. Lots of my pix end up in print. Wall hangers, photo books, framed desk shots, etc. Every vacation or trip leads to a new photo book, and the relatives who come along on vacations can't wait for them.

On screen is OK, but who wants to drag out a PC to view vacation photos when we can produce, and very easily, some very nice photo books?

-- hide signature --

No Signature.

Same here. IMO Photobooks are the new 4x6 snapshot. Most of my family stuff like vacations (Grand Canyon summer 2011) and special events (Christmas 2012, Easter with the family 2011, etc.) have all been turned into photobooks. Printing is important and people need to realize that. Forty years from now no one is going to go digging into your Flickr photo stream to look for old vacation photos, but 40 years from now your kids and their kids are going to cherish the photobook entitled "Robinsons take Italy 2013".

All that, and I'd always rather look at photos in a book than on screen.

-- hide signature --

No Signature.

dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow