FZ250 in a few weeks?

Started Aug 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
manthasfamily
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,022Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ250 in a few weeks?
In reply to Einst Stein, Aug 13, 2013

Einst Stein wrote:

I did a in-store comparison. I chose FZ200 over Nex 6 kit plus a long lens. FZ200 has better IQ from close-up to long tele as well as intimidate portraits and landscape.

I believe FZ200 was actually competing with Lumix G5. It might be hurting G6's sales too. How would it affect GX7 is yet to see.

But I till expect Panasonic to release FZ250 asap. -- if it has a constant fast aperture and an extended zoom range.

The FZ200 takes great pictures that is for sure, but in my opinion, it has limitations next to the m4/3 cameras, especially in the ISO department.  I can get very workable pictures with an ISO 1250, on my G3, and there is no way the FZ200 can compete.  Like I said I've seen wonderful pics with the FZ200, but to compete with the G6 or GX7 if you put both cameras in the hands of the same person I truly believe the m4/3 would win.  But that being said the FZ series has it's advantages with its all in one package.

-- hide signature --

Karen
If it pleases you then to hell what everyone else thinks!

manthasfamily's gear list:manthasfamily's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow