FZ250 in a few weeks?

Started Aug 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sonyshine
Senior MemberPosts: 4,939Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ250 in a few weeks?
In reply to Einst Stein, Aug 13, 2013

Einst Stein wrote:

I did a in-store comparison. I chose FZ200 over Nex 6 kit plus a long lens. FZ200 has better IQ from close-up to long tele as well as intimidate portraits and landscape.

I believe FZ200 was actually competing with Lumix G5. It might be hurting G6's sales too. How would it affect GX7 is yet to see.

But I till expect Panasonic to release FZ250 asap. -- if it has a constant fast aperture and an extended zoom range.

I own ( and love ) a Panasonic FZ200 and a couple of Nex cameras, 16Mp and 24mp. I can tell you now the Panasonic IQ is not as good as either Nex camera. The Sony sensors are far bigger and capable of capturing far more detail in lower light or higher ISO than the Panasonic.

I am not saying the Panasonic is bad - its not, it can perform astonishingly well and of course has that wonderful flexible lens.

I doubt the FZ200 cannibalises sales from any compact system camera - I think it probably complements them - thats why I own both systems.

Sonyshine's gear list:Sonyshine's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-QX10 Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow