FZ250 in a few weeks?

Started Aug 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Vandyu
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,974Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ250 in a few weeks?
In reply to Ronomy, Aug 13, 2013

I hope Panasonic does give us another enthusiast-quality superzoom. There are buyers who want the longest zoom with the largest megapixel count and they shoot kids at ballgames, family events, and vacations, but aren't necessarily into macros or wildlife. Then, there are the superzoom enthusiasts, many of whom have been using DSLRs and who tire of lugging the old lens bag around. The latter are attracted to superzooms that are "more than pretty faces" so to speak. These are the folks who recognize that certain combinations of features, such as those in the FZ200, can provide the best of both worlds: a compact, lightweight camera with the capability to provide excellent IQ for a wide range of shots. No camera is perfect, but Panasonic's FZ lineup continues to come quite close. As an enthusiast, I'm in the market for an upgrade to my FZ150 and I'd like that to be an FZ250.

-- hide signature --

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." (A.A. Milne)

Vandyu's gear list:Vandyu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow