ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JOrmsby
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
sRGB vs. Adobe RGB
Aug 13, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I was just reading in my D600 manual about sRGB and Adobe RGB. So far I've always shot in sRGB, and did some comparisons but couldn't really tell a difference on my color-corrected monitor. I always import my photos to Aperture to store. Anything I want to do a full edit on I import to LR4. The Adobe RGB images wouldn't even appear to import from my camera in Aperture. Is this because it's for Adobe only?

Most of my images I print I have to convert to .jpg and send through Aspen Creek Photo. Others I post to 500px and my website after PP. Can someone tell me what it best and if there is any differences for the applications above? I seem to notice a change in colors when I go from my final edit, to uploading on a website, and am trying to determine where that may be coming from. Thanks in advance,

J

JOrmsby's gear list:JOrmsby's gear list
Nikon D610 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED +1 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow