DMC-FZ70 Lens

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
Traveler582
New MemberPosts: 8Gear list
Like?
Re: DMC-FZ70 Lens
In reply to kkardster, 11 months ago

Thanks for all the responses. I did pre-order it, partly because I already have the FZ100 24x zoom and love it.

Although at the 60x range I would have hoped they stuck with Leica, and yes, I am into brand names I think they have their place.

This is a little off base, but I really would have hoped they also stuck with the fully articulating LCD.

I recently purchased the Nikon P510 with a tilting LCD and it makes no sense to me considering the fully articulating's capabilities. I've yanked and twisted on that FZ100 LCD every which way I could and never had a problem and love it. And being that the FZ100 has one, why wouldn't they make the FZ70 with one also!

I hope the sales trend isn't to first come out with no moving LCD and then six months later after you've already bought the first model, to then come out with one as Nikon did with the P520....

Traveler582's gear list:Traveler582's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow