Upgraded Mac Mini powerful enough for Photoshop & downloading large image files?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Par For The Course...
In reply to MrMojo, 11 months ago

MrMojo wrote:

Mateo Miller wrote:

It seems to me that through out your response a tone of condescension and dismissiveness is used that is unwarranted.

Basalite's posts are routinely dismissive and condescending.

As you are definitely doing right now? No.

Some people go through life looking to be offended or to find fault in others. Such people often confuse a differing of opinion to mean a personal affront on themselves and their character. They are usually too emotionally invested in their own opinions and the opinions of others.

Apparently he has all the time in the world to post to this forum and he presents himself as an expert on numerous topics.

I simply offer my opinion on a number of subjects. So? A person that is being mature and reasonable would simply read and consider what someone has to say and hopefully do a bit of research on their own and then come to their own conclusions. They certainly wouldn't try to mock what someone knows or says as them simply trying to appear "as an expert."

Nobody comes close to Basalite when it comes to the number of posts to this forum.

My post count is relevant, how?

There are other knowledgeable people that provide assistance without going out of their way to imply that you are an idiot if you don't agree with them.

I don't see very many people complaining. You are just trying to get others to feel as you do.

I placed Basalite on my ignore list. Doing so greatly improved my experience on the DPReview forum.

If you wish to ignore me then why are you going out of your way to indirectly insult me? You are doing much worse than what you are accusing me of.

I recommend losing the cynicism and moving on with your life, and consider reading only things that please you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow