Upgraded Mac Mini powerful enough for Photoshop & downloading large image files?

Started Aug 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mateo Miller
Regular MemberPosts: 435Gear list
Like?
It seems that way.
In reply to f8BeThereToo, Aug 11, 2013

MrMojo wrote:

Mateo Miller wrote:

It seems to me that through out your response a tone of condescension and dismissiveness is used that is unwarranted.

Basalite's posts are routinely dismissive and condescending. Apparently he has all the time in the world to post to this forum and he presents himself as an expert on numerous topics. Nobody comes close to Basalite when it comes to the number of posts to this forum.

There are other knowledgeable people that provide assistance without going out of their way to imply that you are an idiot if you don't agree with them. I placed Basalite on my ignore list. Doing so greatly improved my experience on the DPReview forum.

Yes,  I noticed another post of his and I guess I will have to agree.

It doesn't seem to take much to get him going.

All I did was present an alternative as I just went through the same thing a few days ago and a link to a Mac upgrade guide and off he went...

Oh well.  After a decade on this site it will only be my second ignore.  Too bad, he might actually know something, probably more than me (which is pretty easy), but life is too short.

Like momma said...."don't argue with a fool, you will look like an idiot" 

Mateo Miller's gear list:Mateo Miller's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow