Low-key rear-opening camera bag with extra space for travel?

Started Aug 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sgoberti
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Low-key rear-opening camera bag with extra space for travel?
Aug 11, 2013

Hey guys, I'm looking for a camera bag but I'm really specific haha so just bear with me/

1. NO front-opening access — obvious reason is to prevent theft, back access the best

2. Quick side access — another obvious reason so you can very quickly whip out that camera to get the shot. I know most lowepro bags have this option which is why I've been leaning more towards that brand.

3. Compartment for nick nacks! — It's godda have enough extra space or an extra compartment to bring say a jacket or a few items essential to travel.

4. Low-key — Really cannot have a huge logo on the bag, a small one is okay because I can probably cover it with a flag patch.

Options I've seen so far:

Lowpro Photo Hatchback

— Got 1 and 3, which is good enough if it wasn't for the GIANT ass logo slapped on the side. Lowrpro why do you make it so hard for me to give you money.

Lowepro photo sport

— Got 1, 2, 3, 4 but the camera compartment can barely hold a zoom. I know they sell a bigger one, but it's still tiny

Any suggestions guys?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow