Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sowftware with Auto Enhance
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
SoftWare with Auto Enhance?
8 months ago

I have just bought a Nikon D7100 and got the ViewNX2 along with it. I can howeber not find a quick way to auto enhance pictures in there.

I'm used to use Nikon Picture Project which had a very easy to use "auto Enhance" button which I think dod a remarkable job to improve pictures by default.

I am not so interested in spending too much time post editing my photos. That is, for some photos I may well do that but not for the whole lot and every single photo. So I am desperately searching for a easy to use software program that has a good effective auto enhance. I've heard about Lightroom and wonder if that i good for me and my requirements (read somewhere that just auto enhance was not that good?). I can of course continue with Picture Project but feels a bit strange to use a 10-year old sw - Also it does not handle video. I would be sooo pleased if someone explained that this function is in ViewNX2.

(I mostly shoot my pics in JPEG so guess i should not be tied to nikon sw?)...

Thanks Jacobo

Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow