dougjgreen1
Senior MemberPosts: 2,200Gear list
Like?
Re: Just expressing my opinion..
In reply to Andre Bomhof, Aug 10, 2013

Andre Bomhof wrote:

gregs4163 wrote:

M Hamilton wrote:

I would like to sincerely apologize to you for upsetting you, I have gone a little nuts with the GX7 excitement, and I really am sorry for bulldozing your opinion. I would attempt to rationalize my behaviour but I'm really just a camera gear zealot at this point who needs to step back and take people's feelings into account (not to mention get outside and take some pictures).

Once again, I'm sorry.

No problem! Apology accepted, I just felt very ganged up on for stating a simple observation. But I've seemed to open up a hornets nest, I'll have to watch what I say in the future with all these pationate people on here.

Hi Greg. Don't let the insensitive, respectless, stone age neanderthals win. We all have the right to express our personal opinion on these forums. Without being rediculed.

Actually, free speech extends just as much to those who would ridicule opinions that are without merit, as those who would express those opinions.  BTW, it's ridicule, not redicule.

dougjgreen1's gear list:dougjgreen1's gear list
Olympus Stylus XZ-10 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon 1 V2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow