Like?
Re: Why I teach
In reply to Just Having Fun, 8 months ago

Just Having Fun wrote:

Morris Sullivan wrote:

Just Having Fun wrote:

Morris Sullivan wrote:

J

If you think a 13 year old can guess my safe combination, you're pretty dumb yourself. Who has a safe that opens with a key anymore?

In high school I knew the combo of almost every lock near my locker.

How often have you turned around and realized a kid was standing behind you? You keep that combination written down somewhere too if you are like most people.

It's never happened, but then my guns are properly stored, that's what I said. I don't have the combination written down because I'm not stupid.

I wonder if that grandfather said the same thing. He took his guns out for cleaning and a moment later his granddaughter was dead.

Ever hear of Murphy's law? Ever hear "nobody is perfect"? That could apply to you kid's friend's house.

He kept the gun loaded in storage, was cleaning it loaded, set it down without checking it, then left the room. Nobody's perfect, but damn this guys an idiot.

You keep talking about my kid's friends house. My kids friends house might have all sorts of dangers. Way more kids die by poisoning and downing and many other things around the house. Accidental shootings are about the last thing I would worry about happening at a friends house.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow