aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,078Gear list
Like?
Re: Unbelievable!
In reply to MarioV, Aug 9, 2013

MarioV wrote:

aaanouel wrote:

Wow Mario, this simply incredible!!!

The HX50V image quality is outstanding, what a great and versatile little camera...! you're tempting me to sale my HX100V for getting HX50V, seriously talking!!! ✎ ✓✓✓✓✓

Thanks Agusto! not sure if it really deserves such a high praise, but I'll take it

Thank you very much for your suggestion to couple the Raynox to it.

The HX100V is a very fine camera and I don't want you to get into trouble with the finance inspector But I would be very interested if you got your very capable hands on a HX50V.

I need to think about how best to design a cap to connect the closeup lens to it.

The compliments went half to you and half to HX50V so just get half the proud, LOL!

For attaching filter and lenses on HX50V I've thought something similar to HX100/200V adapter ring: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/38915109 ... but finding a plastic bottle with the diameter of the little step on the lens border for making the basic ring and the adequate threads step-up ring.

Then attaching, using and being specially careful of dismounting it before retracting the lens into the camera.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel
Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.
Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow