Whats this switch do?

Started Aug 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Regular MemberPosts: 439Gear list
Re: Whats this switch do?
In reply to Aus Digital Media, Aug 9, 2013

Aus Digital Media wrote:

I have just bought the canon 70-200 mm IS lens and it has the stabilization mode 1 or 2 as a switch option.

Can anyone tell me which one is for which occasion?

Mode 1 is for normal use, for instance , when you want to capture a bird in a tree.

Mode 2 is for use with moving targets, like a car, where you want to pan or follow the car with your camera while maintaining a vertical control.


 paparios's gear list:paparios's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS M +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow