Flat view
Telhma
Regular MemberPosts: 342
Like?
How can i work faster after i took my pictures
Aug 9, 2013

Hello all,

On this part of photography i am still a real big Noob, so, i need your help

When i finish taking pictures, i want to get them on my computer. I always did that at home, set the card reader in my desktop, and let the files transfer to my pc, and came back after half a hour when it was done, but getting my self a bit more in to the real world, I want to start dooing it on location now.

I was shooting last mounth a international sport competition. and in the perss room we where able to work 2 hours behind the event. but while all other photographers where allready working with the pictures they took, I still had standing on my desktop (23 minutes left to transfer)

So, i would also like to jump in that workflow those guys moving. is there anny advice you can give me.

some info:

I have a 1DX with 800x 64MB CF card.
I use a USB3 cardreader to get my pictures on my laptop.

The 1DX also have a lan cable port, but i have no clue how to set it up on my computer, could that be some help to get me running faster?

greetings

Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow