Want to buy a phone for camera..

Started Aug 8, 2013 | Questions thread
bigley Ling
Contributing MemberPosts: 989
Like?
Re: Want to buy a phone for camera..
In reply to Si14, Aug 8, 2013

I think you will be hard pressed to find a good phone with camera that is not "big" these days. The trend seems to have the best phone cameras installed into flagship mobiles, which in turn have larger displays.

I think the Nokia 808 is the smallest footprint for screen size  etc, and sports a very good camera. The only thing with that handset is the bulk added behind where the amazing Zeiss optic and 41MP sensor reside.

Appart from that the Nokia 925 seems to be quite a slim phone, without the bulk of a protruding lens, and seems not too large. Maybe this you could consider?

The SG4 sports a very decent camera too, but since it is a flagship phone from Samsung, it also sports a very nice large screen. Not sure if that is considered "big".

I know if you want the best out of a mobile camera, that will work in more scenes, consider the 808 or the 1020, as both those has a lossless zoom, with the 808 producing images that can rival some DSLRs for IQ.

Good luck

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
808New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow