Started Aug 7, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
thomaskrafft
New MemberPosts: 1Gear list
Like?
Best Camera I've Ever Owned
Aug 7, 2013

Beautiful form meets ultimate function in this camera and that's no exageration. I have had five digital cameras before this one, including an interchangeable lens micro 4/3rds Olympus that I liked very well. None has had the full features in a convenient size as this one does. The menus are intuative and easy to use, the buttons are comfortably and traditionally located and the anti-shake features are as good as Olympus claims. Best and most important of all the photos look extremely fine with little noise and the colors seem very accurate. Battery life is plenty long, but I did also purchase a spare. I do wish there were a way to charge the battery outside the camera, but there is a light around the power button to let you know when it is fully charged. I love the telephoto range and at this point no other point and shoot this small has such extreme range and with the superlative stabilization you can use the full zoom without a tripod. I give this camera my highest recommendation. For an unbiased, extensive review go to http://www.ephotozine.com/article/olympus-stylus-sh-50-review-22518

thomaskrafft's gear list:thomaskrafft's gear list
Olympus SH-50
thomaskrafft's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
great
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow