First XF1 photos

Started Aug 2, 2013 | Photos thread
Wellington100
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,030Gear list
Like?
Re: Wellington ...
In reply to jimr, Aug 7, 2013

jimr wrote:

Hi Wellington. Enjoy your new camera. May I ask how your new settings are working out?

Have great day!

Jim

The ongoing debate of M vs. L size is fascinating. I would love to know the answer ......

Hi jmr,

I had my first outing with the camera on Sunday and I tried swapping between Dave and Kims settings using P Mode and C1 and C2 but I think I basically botched it plus when I uploaded all the images, I could not remember what was what

At the end of the day, my take on the camera is that the settings do not matter quite as much they  used to with smaller sensors on the F and HS cameras because this sensor is throwing off more IQ overall. For me that extra IQ is like having a buffer that can be tapped into in PP so what I will do is experiment more with the various settings and try to work out how to use the settings more creatively to achieve some interesting effects.

I really do like this camera a lot. I think that for F31 and F200 users, this is the next logical step, especially at the current discounted prices.

-- hide signature --

Doctors are bad for your lifestyle.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
JMRNew
DS21New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow