Transcend WIFI SD on Window - Automatic transfer – Almost there!

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PLouis
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Transcend WIFI SD on Window - Automatic transfer – Almost there!
11 months ago

I try to use the card to be able to auto import almost live JPG or DNG photos in LIGHTROOM, or at least be able to visualize them easily on a computer.

Using the “Internet mode” of the card ie connected to a wifi hub, I can access the content on an easier way than the web browser solution provided by Transcend.

You can directly reach the directory of the card with its login:password@IP address/folder In my case admin:admin@192.168.1.19/sd/DCIM/

And I get the list of file (JPG, DNG) in the SD card folder, but I still need to click on the picture to open it or download it.

In Google Chrome I am using Auto Refresh Plus to automatically keep updated the content while I am shooting images.

Here come the missing part, I have not been able to find an automatic way to download these links to the image. If I was able to do that, Lightroom would be able to auto-import them.

So if you have an idea how to do that, let me know.

Of course, it could be great if Transcend would provide a simple application for Windows able to do that!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow