Is this a good time to sell some older E bodies?

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Calinature
Regular MemberPosts: 463
Like?
Is this a good time to sell some older E bodies?
8 months ago

Like many of you I have been waiting anxiously for the next Olympus camera that will properly focus the 43 lenses.

I tend to shoot two bodies at a time so as to avoid constantly changing lenses. Currently, I am not doing much photography, so perhaps this is a good time to unload some perfectly fine but soon to be out dated bodies. Here's what I am thinking:

Sell two E-3's, one E-5, and one OMD. If I get the next "Pro" camera, I will have one E-5 and one OM-D as extra bodies. Plenty of flexibility to carry 2-3 bodies with an assortment of M43 and 43 lenses. I will definitely keep the fantastic E-5 for close-up flash photography (don't need anything else, works really great) and one of my great OMDs.

I like both systems, and would prefer a E-7 OVF is it comes out but could be just as satisfied with a great pro EVF that properly focuses the big SHG lenses.

So would this be a good time to sell? Jeff

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow