Started Dec 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Hans Bolte
Senior MemberPosts: 1,390Gear list
Like?
Re: My first complaint about the S110
In reply to adamstuart, Aug 5, 2013

adamstuart wrote:

Jeff Peterman wrote:

The problem was with the first charge, right after getting the camera. I haven't bought a new battery yet (I'll probably order one today), but meanwhile, now I'm on the third charge, I should try it again.

-- hide signature --

Jeff Peterman, Moderator 7D and Phone/Tablet forums.
Any insults, implied anger, bad grammar and bad spelling, are entirely unintentionalal. Sorry.
www.pbase.com/jeffp25
www.jeffp25.smugmug.com

Sad days for Canon point and shoot. I bought a new S110 2 months ago. The battery won't charge. On a full charge it reads "charge battery." I made a mistake buying this camera. My iPhone 5 takes better pictures and I can send them to friends in seconds. Smartphone cameras are replacing point and shoots. I found that out too late.

BS. I have the S110 and an iPhone. There is no way you'll get near the quality with an iPhone. I have made many 13X19 enlargements from the Canon, it won't happen with the iPhone. BTW, I'm an Apple fan and stockholder and look forward to the day the the iPhone will be as good but it's not yet...

-- hide signature --
 Hans Bolte's gear list:Hans Bolte's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Sony RX100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow