Before I sell my GR....

Started Aug 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
PaoloB
Forum MemberPosts: 76
Like?
Re: Before I sell my GR....
In reply to ripleysbaby, Aug 5, 2013

ripleysbaby wrote:

Trip of a lifetime . I would take my GXR and A16. Ok it's not small but its not heavy. If I had the choice of 2 cameras the other would be the Nikon V1 and 10-100 zoom. Lots if people knock the 1system but its a capable tool that gives great results.
Choice 1 = GXR
Choice 2 = nikon

If the extreme pocketability of the RX100 is not an absolute must, the Olympus E-PM2 and E-PL5 with the standard kit zooms are small enough for use in travels and at the same time (and almost at the same price)  give you better perfomrance and access to the whole m4/3 system. I have the OM-D, which has the same sensor of the above models, and the quality is much better than any of the previous 4/3 or m4/3 sensors.

The GXR with the A16 module is a very good choice in terms of quality. The main drawback is that Ricoh is still not comunicating if the system is dead or not (I'm a GXR user too, mainly for the M module, so really I'm a bit upset about that).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow