A65 Battery pack options

Started Jan 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Nathanio
Regular MemberPosts: 129Gear list
Like?
Re: A65 Battery pack options
In reply to Kipper77, 11 months ago

I don't actually think I have been at a point yet with my A57 that I needed to swap to the second battery when out. That includes a family wedding where I took 400+ pictures.

In fact I am constantly amazed at how well the battery lasts. My old TZ-7 would eat through a battery in a matter of hours. The cheap one I brought was a mistake and died after 18mths of use (whilst gradually decreasing in useful shoot time).

I have 2 OEM batteries (I paid £35 for my genuine second battery off Amazon) and it has been useful for when getting access to a charger has been difficult or i've plain forgotten to charge it!

A battery on a camera is like the tyres on a car; an area people often want to cheap on but really shouldn't. My genuine battery was 1/10th the cost of the camera; I probably wasted more on rash and un-needed camera purchases.

Nathanio's gear list:Nathanio's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow