Back from Tetons and Yellowstone (10 photos)

Started Aug 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DarylK
Senior MemberPosts: 1,582Gear list
Like?
Back from Tetons and Yellowstone (10 photos)
Aug 5, 2013

Returned from a week-long vacation last night. Had time today to process some of the photos which are displayed below for C&C. I know that nearly every photographer alive that has been near Mormon Row has shots very similar to mine below...it is a rite of passage, isn't it?  Anyway here is a collection of 10 shots from both parks that I've had a chance to post process and am wanting to share.  I may be sharing more later this week...have a lot of photos to process but also have to get back to work at my real job...that's a good thing - pays for lenses and vacations.

Thanks,

Daryl

1. Mormon Row Barn framed view. DA 35 Macro Limited.

2. Mormon Row Barn open view. DA 35 Macro Limited.

3. Mormon Row barn. DA 55-300.

4. Another Mormon Row barn. DA 12-24

5. And yet another Mormon Row Barn. DA 35 Macro Limited

6. A meadow/wetland area adjacent to Lake Yellowstone (Lake Yellowstone Is beyond the trees and can be barely seen). DA 15 Limited

7. Back to Mormon Row...a deer skull needed to have it's picture taken.  DA 35 Limited

8. Late afternoon at one of Yellowstone's many amazing natural displays. DA 15 Limited w/CPL

9. These are some very hot and colorful bacteria! Made for a good attempt at an abstract. DA 15 Limited w/CPL

10.  And there are larger creatures around too. Certainly no shortage of buffalo! This one was near Mormon Row at the Tetons area. DA 55-300.

-- hide signature --

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Great photography is largely a matter of perspective, both visually and mentally - Daryl Kottwitz (but probably said before )
My gallery: http://darylkottwitzphoto.smugmug.com
My shots on PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/darylkottwitz

DarylK's gear list:DarylK's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 ED (IF) Fisheye Pentax smc DA 12-24mm F4.0 ED AL (IF) +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow