Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Nikkor 80-200 2.8 ED AF-D
In reply to PRW_Photo, 11 months ago

PRW_Photo wrote:

Just curious, push-pull or 2-ring?

Great shots, I love mine, and it does make you more picky about your lenses.

Hi, this is the 2 ring. Thanks.

I have seen so many wonderful, wonderful images form both 2 ring and push pull that inspired me to get this and am not disappointed.

Truth be told, even the few short days I have had this, I am now seriously wondering about what 'wide-normal' zoom I shall get, I was planning to get one for events and general shooting.

Since I got this, I am now thinking more seriously about spending the extra dollars for something 'tops'. The Tamron 17-50 2.8 was top of my list, many great images from that around the web photo sites, but now wondering if the extra on either the Nikkor 17-55 2.8 (which can be had used for around 850 ) or the new Sigma 18-35 1.8 (selling for 800) will be worth it.

I am eager to see the coming photos from users of the 18-35 on pbase and flickr, to see what the images look like. Even if they are post processed a bit, to me, that is the most 'feel' on can get for a lens, images from multiple users.

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Amateur photographer. Enjoy.....believe in yourself..

Bajerunner's gear list:Bajerunner's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow