Nikkor 80-200 2.8 ED AF-D

Started Aug 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
bravozulu
Contributing MemberPosts: 897Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikkor 80-200 2.8 ED AF-D A few with processing
In reply to Bajerunner, Aug 4, 2013

I have visited and stayed on 14 Islands in the W.I. I remember keenly the King Fish and Callalou. I had them in Trinidad but also in Jamaica. And I really loved a variety of local dishes in Martinique. I guess because of the French tradition.

My wife's grandfather was a Spaniard. He emigrated to Cuba, then to America and finally settled in Port of Spain. He was an architect by trade and designed the entire Quay by the harbor. As well as the Queen's Park Hotel and the Royal Bank of Canada. He was commissioned by the latter to build branch banks in a number of the islands in those parts.

I recall keenly standing on the lawn of Queen's Park on New Year's eve. The 101-piece Pan Am Band was playing Beethoven's 9th Symphony on 'pans'. . It was a tremendously moving experience I'll never forget,

bravozulu's gear list:bravozulu's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow