Started Aug 4, 2013 | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brentbrent
Contributing MemberPosts: 879
Like?
GX7 POLL - U.S. possible buyers and color choices
Aug 4, 2013

We know that the U.S. will only get the silver/black version of the GX7, while other countries, including Canada, will have a choice between the silver/black version and the all-black version.  There is also a post in another thread that says that a GX7 purchased from a Canadian store by a U.S. resident will not have a warranty.  So for those of us in the U.S. who want a GX7, it looks like our choices may be either a silver/black one with warranty, or an all-black one without warranty.  I'm curious how that may affect potential buyers' decisions.

This poll is ONLY for folks in the U.S.

This poll is also ONLY for those who think they either PROBABLY or MIGHT buy a GX7.

If you don't live in the U.S., or if you aren't interested in the GX7, this poll is not for you.

The first five poll options are for people in the U.S. who think they PROBABLY would buy a GX7, at least if they could have their choice of color, while the last three are for those who think they MIGHT buy a GX7.

Sorry for so many choices, but I wanted to cover all bases!

POLL
I prefer the silver/black GX7 and will PROBABLY buy one
14.7% 11  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 but will PROBABLY buy a silver/black one, since that is all that is available in the U.S
14.7% 11  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 and will PROBABLY buy one from Canada or other country
20.0% 15  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 and would PROBABLY have bought one if available in the U.S., but I still MIGHT buy a silver/black GX7
8.0% 6  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 and would PROBABLY have bought one if available in the U.S., but I will NOT buy a GX7 if only silver/black is available in the U.S.
8.0% 6  votes
I prefer the silver/black GX7 and MIGHT buy one
17.3% 13  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 and MIGHT have bought one if available in the U.S., but I still MIGHT buy a silver/black one
5.3% 4  votes
I prefer the all-black GX7 and MIGHT have bought one, but I will NOT buy a GX7 if only silver/black is available in the U.S.
12.0% 9  votes
  Show results
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow