First XF1 photos

Started Aug 2, 2013 | Photos thread
DS21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,627Gear list
Like?
Re: DS21
In reply to jimr, Aug 4, 2013

jimr wrote:

I do not pretend to be a prophet nor do I pretend to know about any unique agreement between Fuji and COSTCO.

I do not sit in in their negotiations as apparently you do. I do not know the return rate of Fuji cameras that apparently you do.

I do not pretend to know what cameras Fuji is planing to make or not make next as apparently you do.

It is all very simple once you remove the fanboy goggles, you don't have to be privy to any inside information. All you have to do is know Fuji products and their release cycles and prices (and regularly visit or follow Costco camera section since you zero in on that), note which models get discontinued without the successor in sight, and know a little bit about the company (very predictable) business strategy. Also note the rapid expansion of X forum, shrinkage of this forum, 50% in yearly decline in non-premium compact camera sales, Fuji's lack of innovation and attention to F and HS lines (all goes to X products) and you would see the writing on the wall. You also need to have some brains (or open mind) to be able to process all this.

DS21's gear list:DS21's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F11 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
JMRNew
DS21New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow