Started Aug 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TonyCo
Regular MemberPosts: 176Gear list
Like?
7D Mark II New Thinking
Aug 4, 2013

If the 7D Mark II is truly off in the 2014 future, and if Canon people are monitoring these forums to get the pulse of photographers, then why not list our “must have” features in order to purchase this camera. I know that posts such as this have been going on for years but with the 70D announcement, our thinking may have changed.

I am not looking for the perfect camera. For me a must have would be a focus system similar to the 5D Mark III or better. As a wildlife photographer, I do not have any interest in the newly announced Dual Pixel AF if it’s primarily a feature when using live view. The ISO spec MUST be much improved, again similar to that in the 5D Mark III or better.  A slight increase in IQ is also a must but the current burst rate would be sufficient. Of course, I would like some of the other features but without these improvements I will keep my current 7D and continue to use my 5D Mark III.

TonyCo's gear list:TonyCo's gear list
Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L II
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow