mosswings
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,435Gear list
Like?
Re: Without Wifi or 3G
In reply to dmartin92, 8 months ago

dmartin92 wrote:

Coolsiggy wrote:

Jeff

My daughter gave me a iPad 4-64, after 3 months of frustration I past it back as being too limited, in fact without Wifi or 3G available (real World) it becomes a toy .

Maybe it's not 101% true for me to say it, but without Wifi or 3G, I really would think the value of any tablet would be quite limited.

In such a case, I once was forced to look at the books that I have on my iPad in iBooks, but I'd really think if you think your tablet has a great deal of utility, even when you're not connected to the Internet, you're kidding yourself.

How can an iPad not have WiFi? That's its primary communication method with the internet.  If it doesn't have cellular mobile connectivity (3G/4G/LTE), that might be a problem, but not if you also have a smartphone that can function as a WiFi hotspot.

mosswings's gear list:mosswings's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow