First XF1 photos

Started Aug 2, 2013 | Photos thread
DS21
Senior MemberPosts: 1,613Gear list
Like?
Re: XF1 photos...You Might Find The Following Great Posting At Amazon Very Helpful.........
In reply to jimr, Aug 2, 2013

DS21 wrote:

DS21 wrote:

Only Fuji is dumping to Costco, not others...

Definitely....only Fuji....COSTCO has a special deal only for Fuji...No other company...Definitely...

Yes, HS-30 even for $250 was on the Costco shelves forewer, such is the premium product...

Exactly. COSTCO always has large quantities available to sell. That is exactly how they can price items so low. They must have had a large quantity of the HS -30 just they have large quantities of other cameras availble and why you see the same camera models available from many different companies for quite some time at COSTCO.

That is the way COSTCO always operates so successfully.

I see that now you understand how COSTCO operates and that it is not a fire sale as you first thought.

Large quantities at the.end of the model run, and 60% off list price. I think I know pretty well how Costco operates with Fuji. But I bet they had so many returns (bad default settings), they will dump Fuji completely very soon.

DS21's gear list:DS21's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F11 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
JMRNew
DS21New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow