The 3Ms and how they travel

Started Aug 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dedcakes
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Re: How ironic
In reply to Mr Grinch, Aug 2, 2013

Dedcakes wrote:

Cool! When the battery dies, would you also just change camera -- or struggle with inserting those buttery small batteries that can slip through your fingers?

Sure, and when my Porsche runs out of fuel, I get a new one delivered to my home. Doesn't everyone do this?

Am I missing something? I thought this was standard practice amongst camera nuts!

I think the problem is that Canon made these components far too small. Have you tried changing a M lens yet? I hear it's darn near impossible!

We could instead just carry an entire camera. And who wants to fumble with a lens in their hotel before going out for the day or night?

Now I just hope Canon doesn't release a 60 macro, 85 prime, and 70-200 in M mount. If they do, they better come out with two more body colors! We will be running out of bodies to match a lens to.

Dedcakes's gear list:Dedcakes's gear list
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 Color Skopar SL II Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Fujifilm FinePix X100 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow