E3 & E5 color

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Rich Z
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,431Gear list
Like?
Re: E3 & E5 color
In reply to erichK, 11 months ago

Thanks Erich, my birthday was last April and I had several people congratulate me and tell me I'd certainly earned this one. So, it looks like there are a few more bites left in the old dog.

Yes, I'm heavily into PP and couldn't get my results without it. You have a keen eye, the shot you mention has a great deal of hand brush work into it. Fine art photography is art. I sell a few, and the buyers never once have asked me if it's "straight out of the camera". That's really a problem of dogmatic preconception among some photographers about PP.

When another photographer calls some fine art photography "doctored", I immediately know who and what I'm dealing with and move on to find an open mind to interact with.

I looked through your Zenfolio albums. There is a great deal of really nice work there.  The pix of Toronto are terrifying, but very good, as I haven't been in a huge city for twenty years. Whenever you have time to post your pix into any thread of mine, I will enjoy it. Rich

http://photobucket.com/dfr49_pix

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow