E3 & E5 color

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
sunisri
Senior MemberPosts: 1,252
Like?
Re: E3 & E5 color
In reply to Rich Z, 11 months ago

Rich Z wrote:

No doubt about the old Kodak sensor's color production. I have an E500, and always appreciated its output.

I've shot every flower I can get to, this year. I almost died of peritonitis at Christmas, and I swore that if I lived, I'd make this season my best. The first season I shot flowers was Spring, 1956. Well, I'm getting the results I wanted. So here's some non-E1 great color. PP on these four almost made my eyes bleed.

And, don't tell anybody, but if you GOT FLOWERS, stick them in here. I love looking at other photographers work, especially flowers.

By the way, living without a colon can make one a wee bit grumpy, but the doc gave me some happy pills and now I'm much more tolerant to morons. Rich

First two, E3 with ZD 14-54. Second two, E5 with ZD 50mm macro.

http://photobucket.com/dfr49_pix

Those are some very nice flower pics Rich. I take lot of flower pic with all my gear (E-1,E-330,E-510 & E-30). E-1 colors are always pleasing to eye. Other cameras also does very well but to me E-1 is best for colors. I hope you don't mind posting a few flower pics from my collection.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

-- hide signature --

Sri

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow